For the latest design features that improve user comfort, ease of use, durability, and user safety, choose the EVOTECH ® Harness. The EVOTECH harness has Nanosphere® coating on the webbing that repels grease, dirt & moisture.
- Breathable padding with moisture-wicking material keeps users cooler
- No binding edge on shoulder padding prevents neck chafing
- Sub-Pelvic Strap with patented variable width webbing provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution and improves comfort
- Patent-pending leg strap design keeps leg straps in place, increasing mobility and comfort
- Dual-color webbing - red pattern on outside, black on inside - promotes easy identification of twisted webbing
- Patent-pending web management system provides means of storing excess webbing
- 3-position back D-ring allows users to determine optimal lanyard connection position
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles
- NanoSphere® coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc.
- Available with Suspension Trauma Safety Step to improve post-fall comfort and help prevent suspension trauma
- Reflective webbing integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environment
- Construction Harness features integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding for superior comfort in work positioning applications.
- EVOTECH Tower Harness option with comfort seat makes longer work periods more comfortable, featuring variable-width webbing in the sub-pelvic area to increase comfort and support when work positioning, adjustible D-ring position, and integral body belt and removable saddle, both constructed using a dual durometer pad and Sorbtek fabric for ultimate comfort!
- Check availability in your country.