Our Service Engineers are fully qualified to manufacturer's requirements and current legislation on a regular basis to ensure they are fully up to date on any changes or updates in equipment. We can ensure that work is carried out to the highest standards, taking the responsibility away from yourselves, allowing you to concentrate on your core activities.
Our Engineers are able to service a wide range of respiratory protective equipment (RPE) including:-
- Self Contained Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus
- Escape Sets
- Compressed Airline Constant Flow Apparatus
- Breathing Air Filtration Units
- Respirators - Full Face/Half Face Masks
- Oxygen Resuscitation Equipment
- Entonox Analgesic Apparatus
- Powered Air Fed Apparatus
Under the current COSHH Regulations, RPE must be maintained at least monthly, by a competent person, in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines.
We can service and maintain your RPE on your site so as not to cause any delay in downtime with essential emergency equipment, or, alternatively we can provide this service in our fully equipped Service Centre based at our premises in Newport.
We also offer site surveys and assessment and all respiratory support and back up.